Ready in ten minutes, this impressive looking salad makes a perfect autumnal lunch
4 Discovery apples (any British variety will work well)
4 Tesco skinless cooked chicken breasts
4 sticks celery, sliced thinly
2 packs Tesco rocket salad
6 tbsp sunflower oil
2 tbsp unsweetened cloudy apple juice
1 tsp runny honey
1 tbsp white wine vinegar
1 tsp wholegrain mustard
Salt and freshly ground black pepper
3 tbsp pumpkin seeds
1. Quarter and core the apples then cut into slices.
2. Cut the chicken into chunks.
3. Put the apple and chicken into a serving bowl with the celery and salad.
4. Whisk together the oil, apple juice, honey, vinegar, mustard and seasoning.
5. Pour over the salad and turn over gently to mix.
6. Sprinkle with sunflower seeds and serve immediately with wholemeal bread or new potatoes.
Prep time: 10 minutes