1 large onion
1 green pepper
1 head garlic
1 tbsp olive oil
400g can cooked lentils
400ml vegetable, chicken or beef stock
pinch of curry powder
salt and pepper to taste
1. Cut the onion, green pepper and garlic into half-moon slices.
2. Sauté the onions and garlic in a pot until they turn golden, then add the pepper.
3. Turn down the heat, stir a little and cover for 2-3 minutes or until the pepper begins to turn transparent.
4. Pour the can of lentils into the pot and continue to sauté for about 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
5. Add the stock and bring to a boil.
6. Blend the mixture in a blender or food processor and return to the pot.
7. Season with salt, pepper and a little curry powder.
8. Reheat for 7-10 minutes, then serve.
Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 35 minutes